Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pixy Stix scented polish- Grape

Here is the first swatch of the scented polishes I am giving away. (you can enter the contest here.)  I let the Princess pick, and she chose grape.  I also told her to choose one for her to wear and I would put it on my blog, but she picked it off before I could get a pic!!

Here is Grape:


This is 4 coats, plus a topcoat.  I took a blurry picture so you could see the purple color better:

It is a bit sheer, but it turns into a lovely, glowy purple with some shimmer!!  Not bad for a cheapy polish!!  As for the scented part, it smells just like grape Kool- Aid!!  I kept smelling my fingers, LOL!  You could smell it, even after adding SV, so that is a plus!

Until Later,
Amberski

1 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I have been interested in scented polish for a while now but haven't tried it. Your review is pushing my buttons to try some NOW ;) Love it!