Sunday, July 18, 2010

NOTD- unamed Sally Hansen

Help!!  I got this polish a few months ago in my Freecycle haul, and the label is missing...  it is an old Sally Hansen.


It is a pretty greenish/gray.tealish color.  (does that even make sense, lol?)  I adore it, but I can't find the name anywhere, the bottle seems wrong.  Maybe it is a franken...

Anyway, here is what it looks like on:


The polish is more color accurate in this pic, but I am not yellow...



Pretty, right?  If anyone has any ideas, let me know.  Whatever color it is, I will be wearing it again, it went on like a charm!  Gotta love all those chemicals!!

Until Later,
Amberski

3 comments:

KarenD said...

That's a stumper. The color looks similar to Marble Creme, but the one you've got is Hard as Nails and Marble is a New Lengths.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

I'm looking for a polish just like new lengths marble creme, but in a hard as nails bottle....

This is a very petty shade.I remember seeing it in your free cycle haul

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Pretty color on you but I have NO IDEA what it is. :P