This first tag is from my long- lost twin, jbrobs. (with the exception of the football team she roots for, we are way too much alike! I think we love the same hockey team though!) This is the Sunshine Award.
Here are the rules:
1. Save the image above and post it on your blog.
2. Share the love with 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let the nominees know they have been given the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link the person(s) who gave you the award.
This next award is from the fabulous Scandalous. This is the Versatile Blogger award.
For this I have to tell you 7 things about me and nominate 12 other blogs. Here we go:
1. Amber is not my first name. It is my middle name, my mother decided I should have a conventional name in case I decided I didn't want to be called Amber when I am 80. I hate my first name!
2. I scrapbook. I have tons of scrapbooking materials in my garage, and I kind of suck at it, LOL
3. I didn't learn to swim until I was 13, which is nuts considering I live near the ocean!
4. I am terrified of snakes.
5.I have dyed my hair many colors because I hated having red hair. Now that I am older and love it, my hair is turning brown.
6. I love true crime books and tv shows. I got so excited when I discovered that "The New Detectives" was filmed near here and my childhood home was on an episode that was supposed to be set in Canada.
7. my first job was in a bookstore. If I ever win the lottery, I want to open a used bookstore where people can come and curl up on couches and read all day with big cups of coffee!
For both of these tags, I am just going to let you tag yourself- I have no idea who hasn't done this yet. If you decide to do them, let me know so I can read!!