Thursday, October 14, 2010

NOTD- OPI DS Extravagance

This is what I wore all last weekend.  I could not stop staring at my hands!!  OPI DS Extravagance is a gorgeous magenta-ish holo.  The formula was awesome, and it is soo sparkley!!  Even Mr. Ski commented on it, we all know how rare that is!

 

This is 3 coats plus SV...  I alway seem to do 3 coats, just to be safe, LOL!!!   This is my 2nd OPI DS polish, and I want more....     


Until Later,
Amberski                                                     



                                                          

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love this polish, and I tend to gravitate toward it for my weekend manicures. It's gorgeous indoors, and even better outdoors. You really can't lose with this one.

MissMidnightBlue said...

Gorgeous!!! I want some now. :) I don't have any OPI's. *gasp* I know.

jbrobeck said...

i love this polish too! it looks great on you, twin!
i do three coats out of habit alot too!