Thursday, September 30, 2010

NOTD- Color Club Ms. Socialite

First, I want to apologize for not posting for a while.  All of us here have been sick off and on during the last two weeks and I have not felt like doing much of anything- I actually wore the same polish for eight days straight!  I honestly believe my house is making us sick, we have found black mold...  No worries though, it will be straightened out soon.

Now, on to the polish!!  This is Color Club Ms. Socialite, a lovely eggplant purple.  Mr. Ski even commented that he liked it, which is rare- he hardly ever pays attention!!  I could have gotten away with 2 coats, but I am a serial 3 coater...



It didn't photograph very well, we have had massive rain for days...  blah!!  Anyway, I promise to post again a lot sooner, please forgive me!!

Until Later,
Amberski

2 comments:

L said...

Very pretty!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Hang in there with the weather and the moldy house (gah!). I like this color on you. Its a great color. Hope it perks you up some :)