Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NOTD- Color Club High Society

Today I have the second polish in The Rebel Debutante collection- High Society.  This is kind of a taupey gray color on me.  It is very pretty, but it is another one that I don't know how I feel about it on me....



The formula on this one was a bit tricky, but that may be user error!!  These are my first real Color Club polishes, and I have to say I love them so far, even if I am iffy on the colors!!

I also wanted y'all to know that even though I don't reply to your comments all the time, I do read them, and I appreciate all of them!!


Until Later,
Amberski

3 comments:

L said...

Oh I like this one on. I didnt in the bottle.

jbrobeck said...

its very chic!

Unknown said...

I love this color, my favorite nude from this collection is Best Dressed, but this is my #2..its a great taupe on your hands! :)